Lesson XI

Individual exercise in class (III·II)

Practical exercise 3.2

                                                                                    

For this second task, we have to create our own licenses with Creative Commons.

    * Image: For this part of the task, I have chosen a picture of my rabbit Dana. I have included the license CC-BY-NC, because this one doesn't allow people to share this picture or use it for profit.


    * PPT presentation: this could be a good beginning for our presentation, which has as the main theme the Solar System. I have chosen the license CC-BY-NC-SA, just because i don't want it to serve for profit, but can be modified by others always they credit me. Also people can make changes if they use the same license I did.


    I also added a license for the whole blog (CC-BY-NC-ND). You can see it scrolling down in the main page.










Comentarios